So I thought it was time to include a blog post that includes a little more than just my eating habits, well not quite but you get my drift.
- Brunch. Eggs Royale all day err’ day. Runny eggs, plenty of hollandaise and fresh muffins should be the start to everyone’s Sunday morning. Fact.
- Bubbles. You can’t beat cracking open a bottle of chilled Prosecco. Thank you Eddie and Patsy darling for leading the way #AbFab
- The Beach. I’m still mad about Brighton and the novelty of living 10 minutes from the seafront will most probably never get old, even if it is ALWAYS windy and full of evil seagulls.
- Oysters. It started as a weird obsession about 3 years ago despite not having ever having tried one but I just knew we’d get on. Lucky for me, there are plenty of great seafood restaurants in Brighton serving Oysters.
- Zara. Like most girls, my entire wardrobe appears to be from this shop. Boring and predictable I know, however, I can always find something to wear and feel comfortable in.
- Sausages. Rolled or bapped, I’d eat these everyday if they didn’t make me look like such a piglet!
- Sausage Dogs. We had the ‘pleasure’ of looking after one named Heidi for 3 long months. She was the most EVIL and crafty pooch I’ve ever met but she’ll always make me smile.
- Davines. My lovely hairdresser, Becky, introduced me to this hair care range last year. My hair has never been in such good condition and seems to be growing like there ain’t no tomorrow.
- Jessie Ware. I saw her with a friend about 3 years ago in Brighton and I’ve been in love with her ever since. Champagne kisses is one of my favourite songs.
- Nutribulet. This was a rather expensive purchase but I’m a green juice kind of gal so the Bullet works a treat.
Jess – The Hunger Laine